What We Can Do
Increase Font Size
- Information and Referrals to all
- Peer Mentoring Services
- Daily Living Skills Training
- Individual Advocacy Assistance
- Young Adult Leadership
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness
- Education and Transition
- Employment Advising
- Outreach to Under-served Populations
- Advice on Voting Rights and Opportunities for consumers to serve on committees where they have a say.
We also offer…
- Workshops including, but not limited to grief, bullying, empowerment, soft skills (elementary, intermediate, and advanced), hard skills, nutrition and health, and legacy
- Look out for more workshops and interactive services that can be provided on-location, in your schools or here at AccessAbility! Call to learn more! 843.225.5080.
- Advocate for public policy affecting people with disabilities
- Speak to groups/organizations about independent living
- Collaborate with organizations to enable people with disabilities to achieve success
- Participate on Advisory Councils and Community Based Participatory Research with academic partners to assist the community of people with disabilities
- All forms of Assistive Technology for people with disabilities to communicate with as well as Internet ready computers at our office, free of charge.
- Refurbished and durable medical equipment for people with disabilities in need
- Ramp services (when funding is available).
We Also Offer Free-For-Service Programs…
- Sensitivity Awareness Training (contract or one time option)
- Training and Workshops for businesses about ADA compliance and accommodations for people with disabilities
- Rental program for refurbished Durable Medical Equipment for personal or business use
- Rental program of our beautiful Training Room for your meeting needs.
Website Translation by Saillant Language Consulting, LLC